Author: Spiros Koulouris
Publisher: Institute for Youth-Soccer, (IFJ96)
Ebook includes detailed Videos of all Drills!
Part 1: Theoretical approach of drills & introduction to the training process
This particular effort adds to the series of books that have been created with the objective of the realistic approach to soccer training. More specifically, in the 2 parts that make up the complete puzzle of the book, you will discover how the human motor memory mechanisms work and the role that decision-making training plays in the subconscious of children and adults. 1v1 is the first realistic condition that the soccer player encounters in both training and match, and should be trained multifacetedly with creativity and imagination.
The drills and games of book should be divided based on the duel scenarios that the football players will encounter during the match. All exercises are accompanied by videos performed by children from the PAOK academy.
About the Author
Spiros Koulouris was born in Skydra (Greece). He graduated from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in the field of science of physical education and sport with specialization in football, holds the UEFA A Licence and since an early age, decided to dedicate himself to coaching. He is the founder of FootballMind.
Experience as a Football player:
- Different clubs until 4th division in Greece
Experience as a Football Coach:
- Former Technical Director at Toumba FC, currently Youth-Football Coach at PAOK FC
- Sport Teacher at College of DeLaSalle, Greece
- UEFA A Diploma
- Degree Physical Education and Sports of Aristotelion University of Thessaloniki ,Greece
- Coaching methodology of Futsal football for ages 16 and up (Thessaloniki 2015)
- Science and football Conference 2015 (England)
- 2nd Footballabout Conference (Athens)
- First Aids Conference , Lung and heart function support - use of an automatic external defibrillator (Thessaloniki 2019)
- 1st Medical Conference by Paok Fc – Groin Pain in Football A-Z (Thessaloniki 2019)
|Altersklasse:||U7 - U10, U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|
1 von 1 Bewertungen
November 15, 2022 11:23
Richtig richtig gut
Sehr gute Infos für jeden Trainer