inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: 120136
Author: Athanasios Terzis
Tactical Analysis: 123
Practices & Variations: 47
Learn to how to Defend "from one of the best coaches in the world" with 47 Practices & Variations based on 123 Tactical Situations from Atlético Madrid’s 4-4-2
This FULL COLOUR book provides a full tactical analysis of Diego Simeone's 4-4-2 Defending Tactics (123 Tactical Situations) for you the coach to learn from one of the best defensive coaches in the world.
Tactical organisation is the key to Atlético Madrid’s success during Diego Simeone’s reign. He has built a winning culture of commitment, passion and aggressiveness, and a winning game plan based on excellent defensive organisation. They are extremely difficult to break down, even by the top attacking sides, like Barcelona, Real Madrid and Liverpool, and have consistently been one of the toughest teams to play against in the whole of Europe.
Diego Simeone’s Atlético Madrid have used these defending tactics to achieve great success when competing against teams with far greater resources.
Examples of their incredible Success Against All Odds
- La Liga Winners (2014)
- UEFA Champions League Runners-up (2014 + 2016)
- UEFA Europa League Winners (2012 + 2018)
- UEFA Super Cup Winners (2012 + 2018)
- Copa Del Rey (2013)
Athanasios Terzis is a UEFA 'A' Licence Coach and has used the tactical analysis of Diego Simeone's Atlético Madrid to produce 47 Practices and Variations.
You can use these ready-made sessions to practice Diego Simeone’s defending tactics and implement them into your training sessions.
Each Tactical Situation has analysis of Diego Simeone’s Atlético Madrid defending tactics and is followed by practices to help you adapt the tactics into your training sessions for your team.
Tactical Analysis and Session Topic Examples:
- How the Centre Backs Defend the Forwards' Movements
- Rear Block's Positioning and Movements to Control Wide Areas
- Pressing High Up the Pitch (from the Goalkeeper)
- Positioning of the Forwards to Prepare for Counter Attacks
- Counter-Pressing After Losing Possession During Combination Play
- Defensive Line Controlling Gaps Between Centre Backs and Full Backs
- Rear Block's Defensive Reactions After Wide Players Receive
- Controlling Wide Areas with the Rear Block in a Functional Practice
- Compact Midfield Line Blocking Through Passes in a Functional Game
- Negative Transition After Losing Possession in a Conditioned Game
Diego Simeone Achievements
- Spanish La Liga Primera División (2014)
- UEFA Champions League Runner-up (2014 & 2016)
- UEFA Europa League (2012 & 2018)
- UEFA Super Cup (2012 & 2018)
- Copa Del Rey (2013)
- Supercopa de España (2014)
- European Coach of the Season (2012)
- La Liga Coach of the Year (2013, 2014 & 2016)
- IFFHS World's Best Club Coach (2016)
- Miguel Muñoz Trophy (2014 & 2016)
- Globe Soccer Master Coach Special Award (2017)
|Altersklasse:||U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|
Sehr gute Publikation zum Thema Defensivverhalten im 4-4-2
Tolles Buch! Viele gute Spielsituationen dargestellt. Ist
Tolles Buch! Viele gute Spielsituationen dargestellt. Ist das Geld absolut wert.