Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 120006
Authors: Norbert Elgert (FC Schalke 04) and Peter Schreiner (Institute for Youth Soccer, Germany)
- Playing directly - Basics
- One Touch in a Diamond
- One Touch in a Square
- Playing over the Third Man
- Through Passing
Playing directly - Quick Combinations - Attack Successfully
Professional teams play attacking soccer the way it should be played: The entire team switches to offense as soon as they win the ball, instead of waiting for their opponents to get back into formation. But how do you train accurate passing? And how do you lay the foundations for perfect combinations?
In this booklet you will also find exercises in square, triangle and diamond formations, focusing on the following technical-tactical concepts:
- 7 Variations of One Touch in a Square
- 15 Levels of One Touch in a Figure 8
- 7 Levels for the Y-Drill
- 4 Variations of "The Brazilian Combination" (used by Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho in the 2002 World Cup)
Combination Play - Forward Passing - Finishing
In the second part of our series, Peter Schreiner and Norbert Elgert will show you how to adapt complex exercises to your team’s ability level while systematically improving their performance. You will learn how to focus on different training concepts by varying your exercises.
The authors Peter Schreiner and Norbert Elgert provide answers to the following questions:
- How do I incorporate the all-important element of finishing into complex exercises?
- How do I organize motivational and effective practice sessions for finishing?
- How do I make my players faster and more accuraste?
- What kind of practice session helps players deal appropriately with stress and the pressure of competitive play?
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|