Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 420045
Presenter: Matthias Nowak (Former FC Bayern München, Women)
Director: Peter Schreiner
Lenght: 140 Min.
- Warm-Up of the brain
- Movement-Tasks in 3 steps
- In Module 1 Matthias Nowak presents important movements while standing and without touching the ball, that later in the second and third module will be broadened and modified
- In Module 2 the focus will lay on movement-tasks while standing with tip- and ball-touches
- In Module 3, Matthias Nowak shows movement tasks and combinations with ball in forward motion.
Innovative technical training:
- New learning and changing routines
- Hinder routines
- Break through automatisms
- Fluent and economic movements
- Competence of motion – intelligence of motion
- Variability and creativity instead of automatic acting
Technical- and creative training:
- It will be about connecting eye, brain and body. Those (inter-)connections will create a considerable advantage in game. Quick and better perception and with that better decisions that have to be made quickly and rightfully.
- The innovative technical training will initiate a self-organized process within the players, helping them to create ideal “plans of motion” that will care for the ideal execution of action plans
- The innovative technical training also creates fluent and economic motions beyond the ideal of the execution of a motion or technique
- The innovative technical training quickly, efficiently and sustainably solves movement-problems through recoding the memory of motions
- The players will realize their own body actively. Limiting patterns will be dissolved and new intelligent patterns for more and better plans of motion will be established.
- You learn through different variations instead of automatization. Through the highest variable access of multiple movement-patterns the attention to tactical guidelines can be increased.
- The innovative technical training has to be a challenge for the players. It will be about finding a solution for a movement-exercise.
- Movement coordination with the ball (Knowing about the individuality and variability of motion and technique)
- Teaching of intelligent motion patterns for a better variety of movements and a better conception of the own body
- A feel for the ball beyond the ideal (rhythmic connections of movements under the aspect of space, time and dynamics)
- Teaching of the executive functions (definition) in football
- Correlation/ cognition and executive functions
- Football is “hard brainwork” – a comparison!
- Different profiles for different positions in the game
- The best playmaker of the world
- Game-intelligence tests – do they work?
- Single-exercises, team-exercises, game types
Matthias Nowak cooperates with the Swedish scientist Torbjörn Vestberg: “Matthias Nowak developed training types that produce perfect results. His eVideo offers the singular opportunity to learn from one of the best technical-coaches of the world.”
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|