Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 420134
Product information "Variable Pressing Strategies - Seminar 1 (Download)"
Variable Pressing Strategies
Seminar 1: Variants of pressing in analysis and comparison
Author und Presenter: Ralf Peter
Director and Editor: Peter Schreiner
Animations: 9 - Graphics: 52 - Playtime: 51 Min
- Types of strikers and their possibilities against the ball
- Central midfielders (CM)
- Own defensive basic order
- Opposing offensive basic order
- Where should the ball ideally be won?
- On the wing
- Pressing space
- Midfield Pressing
- Defensive Pressing
- Attacking Pressing
- Behavior, when the opponent escapes the pressing
- Directed inwards, "temporized"
- Directed inwards, "active"
- Directed outwards, "temporized"
- Directed outwards, "active"
- Exercises for inward directed midfield pressing / attacking pressing
- Team tactically
- Group tactically up to 4 against 4
- Group tactically (complex up to 6 vs 6)
Outward directed, controlled midfield pressing
Training forms for outward directed pressing
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|
Related links to "Variable Pressing Strategies - Seminar 1 (Download)"
Variable Pressing Strategies Seminar 1: Variants of pressing in analysis and comparison... more
This product has no reviews yet. Would you like to create the first review?
Write a review
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more