Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220070
- 136 Pages
- FULL COLOUR Print
- 96 Practices
- U9-12 Level
Spanish Football Federation Coaching Program U9-12
Learn to develop your players the "Spanish way" with 96 Practices from the official coaching program of the Spanish Football Federation
This is a rare opportunity to learn how one of the most respected and successful Football federations develop their players.
The Spanish Football Federation Coaching Program U9-12 book in FULLCOLOUR provides a program of 96 practices from top coaches at the Spanish FA (RFEF) which outline the Spanish football model. The focus is on developing young players to a high technical level using a ball in all the sessions, from beginning to end.
This official RFEF book is written by Eduardo Valcárcel, the Director of the Spanish Football Federation Coaching School. He has used his experience to provide a full program of technical and tactical practices which are ideal for coaches at youth level, who want to develop their players and teams to world leading Spanish standards.
There are 11 essential topics included:
- Running with the Ball at Speed
- Dribbling Past Opponents and 1 v 1 Duels
- Duels (2v1, 2v2, 3v1, 3v2, 3v3)
- Possession Games
- Attacking Combination Play
- Tactical Development
You can use the official RFEF 96 practices to help develop your players.
There are 96 practices including:
- Quick Decision Making & Dribbling in Different Situations
- 3 Team Possession Game with 4 Receiving Corners
- Drop, Turn, Receive & Finish
- Flank Play, Supporting Runs & Finishing
- Build Up to Finish in an 8 v 8 Small Sided Game
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|