Author: Spiros Koulouris
Edited by: Peter Schreiner
Publisher: Institute for Youth-Soccer, (IFJ96)
In this eBook, coach Spiros Koulouris shows you the best 30 rondos for your next training session.
With the help of rondos, improve your players communication and timing, peripheral vision, reaction, speed and the ability to make the right decision faster!
Train every football habit on the pitch, with game like situations, challenging objectives and rules, that will motivate your players to mentally and physically give it their best!
The rondos in this eBook are suitable for any age group and can be implemented anytime during the season.
Every rondo is described and illustrated in great detail, with training objectives (technical, tactical and mental) and specific rules for each position (possession players and defenders).
- The FootballMind Philosophy
- The Importance of Rondos
- The rondo is the best way to introduce these important habits to your players in a simple way and with the opponent’s resistance.
- The Importance of Rondos
- FootballMind Innovative Rondos
- When to Use a Rondo?
- Emphasis on the Details & Rules
- Number of Players - Size of the Rondo
- Opponents in the Rondo
- Repeat Successful
- The Meaning of “X” Passes
- Points - Change Roles
- Peripheral Vision
- Communication Timing
- Decision Speed
About the Author
Spiros Koulouris was born in Skydra (Greece). He graduated from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in the field of science of physical education and sport with specialization in football, holds the UEFA A Licence and since an early age, decided to dedicate himself to coaching. He is the founder of FootballMind.
Experience as a Football player:
- Different clubs until 4th division in Greece
Experience as a Football Coach:
- Former Technical Director at Toumba FC, currently Youth-Football Coach at PAOK FC
- Sport Teacher at College of DeLaSalle, Greece
- UEFA A Diploma
- Degree Physical Education and Sports of Aristotelion University of Thessaloniki ,Greece
- Coaching methodology of Futsal football for ages 16 and up (Thessaloniki 2015)
- Science and football Conference 2015 (England)
- 2nd Footballabout Conference (Athens)
- First Aids Conference , Lung and heart function support - use of an automatic external defibrillator (Thessaloniki 2019)
- 1st Medical Conference by Paok Fc – Groin Pain in Football A-Z (Thessaloniki 2019)
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|
ΣΩΣΤΗ ΥΠΟΔΕΙΞΗ ΑΣΚΗΣΕΩΝ, ΚΑΤΑΝΟΗΣΗ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΣΥΝΘΕΤΟΥΣ ΟΡΟΥΣ
excelente para profesores dedicados a entrenador jugadores jóvenes
muy buena excelente texto que nos ayuda a mejorar nuestra labor como entrenadores
Enthält ein paar gute, teilweise für mich
Enthält ein paar gute, teilweise für mich neue Rondos.
Excellent idea with training rondos. Top level work. Great job spyros.
The game as it should be teached.
High-quality thinking and job.
Great e-book for coaches with detailed analysis. Thanks!
Excellent product, very insightful content, professional advice to improve your skills!
Excellent job. Very helpful qnd fully detailed with impressive exercises. Very good and easy descriptions. Nice job
Great idea about the basic movements of football with rondo's !!
Simple and great!
A fully detailed guidance throughout the game of rondo and possession play game
Already seen lots of the content. Very precise details. Target-oriented rondos. Specific skill set intended to be improved is shown coupled with specific rondos that apply to that target exactly.
Impressive exercises. Very good and easy descriptions. Nice job