Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 420036
Product information "Philosophy of the Ground Pass - Seminar 1 (Download)"
Presenter: Peter Hyballa
Director: Peter Schreiner
Translator: Hardy Fuchs
Speaker: Stephen Crilley
Seminar 1 - Playing with space, speed and ball
- Three variations on the theme of ground pass: Total voetbal -One touch - Tiqui Taca
- Historical background
- Differences and similarities within the variations of ground passes
- Methodoly in teaching these various training modes
- The ground-pass in competitive circumstances
- The ground-pass in practice-sessions
- Three perspectives from the coach's point of view: Space -Tempo -the Ball
- Mapping a pass from goal to goal
- Ground passes as they are played by players in various positions
- Similarities with Total voetbal -One touch - Tiqui Taca
- Differences - Totaal voetbal - One Touch - Tiqui Taca
- Different ways of coaching within the various practice modes
- Building blocks in practices centering on passing
- Passing in competitive game situations
- From passing games to shooting from passing
- Ground passes in game situations - How to execute depending on the position.
- Passing in competitive situations and under great pressure
- How to coach within certain training modes
- Coaching - Key observations
- Why the ground-pass?
- Advantages of the ground pass
- Disadvantages of the ground pass
- Tips for Coaching
- The wall-pass: To beat a player with the give-and-go pass
- The ground pass in soccer education (1) -U6-8 : The ball is at the center
- The ground pass in soccer education (2) - U9-14: The ball is the means
- The ground-pass in soccer education (3) - U15-19: The Game is the Objective and the Means
- The ground pass in soccer education (4) – Amateurs - Professionals: The victory is the goal.
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|
Related links to "Philosophy of the Ground Pass - Seminar 1 (Download)"
Presenter : Peter Hyballa Director : Peter Schreiner Translator : Hardy Fuchs Speaker :... more