Periodization Fitness Training - Football Conditioning Program (Book)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 120128
A Revolutionary Football Conditioning Program
Learn How to Condition your Team the Modern Way, All Season Round
168 Pages - FULLCOLOUR Print - 68 Practices - U14-Pro Level
Author: Javier Mallo (Real Madrid Fitness Coach)
Previous Coaching positions:
- Sports Scientist/Strength & Conditioning Coach at Manchester City 2011-2013 (2 seasons),
- Fitness Coach at Atletico de Madrid for 4 seasons,
- Fitness Coach and Assistant Coach at U.D. San Sebastian de los Reyes (Spain, Division 2B) for 6 seasons.
This revolutionary book in FULL COLOUR contains a complete conditioning program based on Periodization Fitness Training. Periodization is the systematic planning of fitness training. This book helps you solve the problem of organizing the training loads in order to achieve the highest team performance possible at the different stages of a season.
This book includes practices that develop all the attributes needed for an individual and a team, such as:
- Warm ups with and without the ball
- Football specific conditioning with the ball
- Technical and Tactical practices
- Competitive small sided games
- Attacking and defending
- The transition from defence to attack and attack to defence.
The fitness practices in this book are very creative and aim to replicate competitive matches, so the players get used to making quick decisions and solving problems that arise during competition.
Javier Mallo is currently a fitness coach at Real Madrid. He has previously been a fitness coach at Manchester City (2 years) and Atletico de Madrid (4 years). In this book, he explains how to create, organise and structure your football specific fitness training sessions.
Fitness coaches need to have a profound knowledge of the game, as all the practices in a session have to come together in a common way of thinking related to the tactical organisation of the team. It may be possible that in the following years the term fitness coach will lose all its value and will simply be replaced by coach or assistant coach.
Practice Topic Samples:
- WARMING UP: Technical: Passing Combinations in Groups of 3
- CONDITIONING: Coordination & Agility Training in a Conditioning Circuit
- TECHNICAL: Passing Combination Play with Crossing & Finishing
- TACTICAL: Position Specific 8 (+2) v 3 Zonal Possession Game
- COMPETITIVE SMALL SIDED GAMES: Maximum Intensity SSG with Outside Support Players
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|
Sehr gutes Buch zum Thema! Interessante Einheiten
Sehr gutes Buch zum Thema! Interessante Einheiten vom Warm up bis zur scharfen Spielform, auch unter dem Aspekt der Belastungssteuerung.