Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Set: Defending in space 1+2
Buy parts 1+2 for only € 44,95 (instead of € 49,90)
- Order number: 420132
Product information "Current trends of defending in space - Seminar 1 (Download)"
Current trends of defending in space
Variants and basic movements of the back four
Author and Presenter: Ralf Peter
Director and Editor: Peter Schreiner
Animations: 21 - Graphics: 10 - Playtime: 64 Min.
Part 1 - Defending deep in the own half
General comments on the topic
Game strategies against the defense behavior in space are developed and refined:
- Coordinated paths
- Actions between the defensive chains
- Planned game relocation
- Philosophy of attacking the 2nd ball
- Targeted training of important techniques
(e.g., "gap passes", diagonal balls, long-range flat passes)
Consequence: Defensive strategies have to be developed or adapted against these strategies!
Basic movements of the back four: Analysis - Changes - Trends
- Shifting sideways
- Holding the height
- Moving backwards ("falling")
- Moving forward ("push forward")
Changes in the basic movements
- Changes in shifting behavior
- Player between the lines
- Lateral shifting during attacking pressing
- Lateral shifting during defensive pressing
- Behavior after the enemy breaks through on the wing
- Behavior in counterpressing
- Reaction to opposing basic orders
„Back Five“ - „Back Three“ - a new trend?
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|
Related links to "Current trends of defending in space - Seminar 1 (Download)"
Current trends of defending in space Seminar 1 Variants and basic movements of the back... more
This product has no reviews yet. Would you like to create the first review?
Write a review
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more