Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 620039
Peter Hyballa (professional coach Germany) and Peter Schreiner (former U19 coach FC Schalke 04, IFJ96) produced a DVD with 19 variations of the 6-Cone-Drill.
Coaching the Details
- Maintaining ball possession
- Creating numbers up around the ball
- Clean passing techniques
- Creating space
- Well-coordinated running patterns
- Confident combination play
Points of Emphasis in Training
- Build-up through #6 and #10 player
- Spotting gaps and exploiting them
- Forming triangles
The main topics are:
- Combinations between #10 - #6 and outside players.
- How to coach the details (body position, where and when to run and pass the ball, how to combine perfectly in a group).
Peter Hyballa gives answers to the following questions:
- What should the player close to the ball do?
- What should the other players do?
- How to open space for the passer and the ball receiver?
- Are all players prepared for the next ball?
- Are all players prepared for the second ball?
- What does the 6-cone-drill have to do with the real match 11v11?
The 6-cone-drill is reduced from this scene happening several times in each match:
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|