Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 120115
Autor: Norbert Vieth
Success in Soccer Practice Planner 3
Level 2 Amateur Adult
Practice planning - quick, simple, adaptable and practical (U16-U18 Amateur Adult)
by Norbert Vieth
The foundation for players and coaches is a positive attitude toward competitive soccer. That requires a systematic training program that improves the team and its players and gives them a chance to have some fun too.
- What do mid-level amateurs expect of their club?
- Optimize your planning with conceptual building blocks
- The easy way to plan and organize practice sessions
- The right solution for any situation
- The right training for any time of the season
- Minor variations can have a major impact
- Finding the right mix of practice games
What you do get?
A handy and efficient tool that will help you quickly plan practice sessions that are individualized, practical and systematically structured. Using our conceptual building blocks, you can put together an unlimited supply of fresh and motivational training programs that are sure to cover all the most important concepts for this level of play.
And the Success in Soccer Practice Planner simplifies planning in another way too: All of the more than 70 games and exercises shown share the same basic set up, so the tiring, complicated, time consuming and disruptive process of rearranging the field becomes unnecessary. Creating practice sessions for Amateur Adult teams just doesn`t get any easier than this!
|Age group:||U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|