€22.95 * €26.95 * (14.84% Saved)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220084
Product information "Dutch Academy Football Coaching U10-11 - Technical and Tactical Practices from Top Dutch Coaches (eB"
- 120 Pages
- FULL COLOUR Print
- 66 Practices
- U9-U12 Level
Dutch Academy Football Coaching U10-U11
Technical and Tactical Practices from Top Dutch Coaches
This ebook contains 66 practices as used in top academies in the Netherlands. There are technical and tactical practices for a wide range of topics ideal for coaches at youth level wanting to develop their team to world leading, Dutch academy standards.
The Dutch Academy Football Coaching (U10-11) book in FULL COLOUR contains a detailed outline of:
- The Dutch training methodology for this age group
- The basic principles of Dutch Academy coaching
- The age-specific characteristics
- Training / coaching methods
- Match days
- Training Sessions
- Technical practices (moves and turns)
- Positional games
- Formation specific small sided games
This gives you a completely unique opportunity to learn the types of practices used by some of the best Dutch Academy coaches.
Practice Topic Samples:
- Passing and Receiving in a 4 v 4 Small Sided Game with End Zones
- The Scissor (and Moves to Beat) in a 4 v 4 Small Sided Game
- The Elastic Drag Move in a Continuous Dribbling Circuit
- The Train Move, Crossing and Finishing in a 7 v 7 Small Sided Game with Side Zones
- Positional 5 v 3 Possession Game
- Building Up Play from the Goalkeeper in a Dynamic Practice
- Formation Specific 5 v 4 Small Sided Game (1-2-1 vs 2-1)
- Formation Specific 6 v 6 Small Sided Game (4-1 vs 2-3)
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|
Related links to "Dutch Academy Football Coaching U10-11 - Technical and Tactical Practices from Top Dutch Coaches (eB"
120 Pages FULL COLOUR Print 66 Practices U9-U12 Level Dutch Academy... more
This product has no reviews yet. Would you like to create the first review?
Write a review
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more