Coaching Transition Play (Book)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 120062
Author: Michail Tsokaktsidis
Game Situations: 32
Coaching Transition Play
Full Sessions from the Tactics of Simeone,
Guardiola, Klopp, Mourinho & Ranieri
Learn to "Coach Transition Play" - Defence to Attack and from Attack to Defence
with 98 Practices based on 32 Transition Game Situations from the Tactics of:
Diego Simeone, Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp, Jose Mourinho and Claudio Ranieri
This incredible FULLCOLOUR book helps coaches improve their training sessions in the most important phases of the modern game - the transition phases.
The best teams in recent years (Simeone's Atlético Madrid, Guardiola's Barcelona & Bayern, Klopp's Dortmund, Mourinho's Real Madrid & Ranieri's Leicester) have been successful largely due to their performance in the transition phases.
This book provides 32 transition game situations based on tactical analysis of Diego Simeone, Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp, Jose Mourinho and Claudio Ranieri's tactics.
Michail Tsokaktsidis is a UEFA ‘A’ Licence coach and has used this analysis to produce 23 full sessions (98 practices) including:
- Transition Games
- Fast Break Attacks
- Counter Attacking
- Small Sided Games
- Pressing to Win the Ball
- Defensive Reactions to Recover the Ball
- Team Shape and Organisation
You can use these ready-made sessions to practice these top coaches' tactics and find solutions for every tactical situation:
- Transition from defence to attack in the Low, Middle and High Zones.
- Transition from attack to defence in the Low, Middle and High Zones.
32 Transition Play Tactical Analysis including:
- Diego Simeone: Press, Win the Ball + Counter Attack with Quick Combination Play in Limited Space
- Pep Guardiola: Fast Transition to Attack from the Back: Exploiting Space in Behind
- Jurgen Klopp: Quick Transition to Defence in the Middle Zone
- Jose Mourinho: Team Shape and Collective Pressing When Possession is Lost
- Claudio Ranieri: Defensive Organisation to Win the Ball and Fast Running to Support Counter Attack
98 Practices (23 Full Sessions) including:
- Defending in a 4 v 4 Situation and Quick Transition to 4 v 2 Counter Attack
- High Press and Fast Transition to Attack in an 8 v 8 Tactical Game
- Counter Attacks in a Dynamic 3 Zone Transition Game
- Defensive Reactions After Finishing an Attack in a Dynamic Transition Game
- Regaining Possession High Up the Pitch in a 6 Goal Game
- Fast Reactions to Recover the Ball in a Dynamic 7 v 7 Game
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|
Da mehrere Trainer besprochen werde, ist es
Da mehrere Trainer besprochen werde, ist es sehr vielseitig. Die Graphiken und die Qualität des Buches ist gut. Preisleistung stimmt.