Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not available
- Order number: 220078
Author: Michail Tsokaktsidis
Game Situations: 22
Coaching Transition Play 2
Full Sessions from the Tactics of
Pochettino, Sarri, Jardim & Sampaoli
Learn to "Coach Transition Play" - Defence to Attack and from Attack to Defence
with 83 Practices based on 22 Transition Game Situations from the Tactics of:
Mauricio Pochettino, Maurizio Sarri, Leonardo Jardim and Jorge Sampaoli
After the hugely popular Coaching Transition Play book, volume 2 provides more new ideas to help coaches improve their training sessions in the most important phases of the modern game - the transition phases.
Some of the best performing coaches and teams during the transition phases in recent years (Pochettino's Tottenham, Sarri's Napoli, Jardim's Monaco & Sampaoli's Sevilla) have been studied so you the coach, can learn to input their tactics into your training sessions.
This book provides tactical analysis of Mauricio Pochettino, Maurizio Sarri, Leonardo Jardim and Jorge Sampaoli's tactics.
Michail Tsokaktsidis is a UEFA ‘A’ Licence coach and has used this analysis to produce 20 full sessions (83 practices) including:
- Transition Games
- Fast Break Attacks
- Counter Attacking
- Small Sided Games
- Pressing to Win the Ball
- Defensive Reactions to Recover the Ball
- Team Shape and Organisation
You can use these ready-made sessions to practice these top coaches' tactics and find solutions for every tactical situation:
- Transition from defence to attack in the Low, Middle and High Zones.
- Transition from attack to defence in the Low, Middle and High Zones.
20 Transition Play Tactical Analysis Topics including:
- Pochettino: High Intensity Pressing and Fast Break Attack from the Middle Zone
- Sarri: Exploiting Free Space in the Opposition Half with a Fast Break Attack
- Jardim: Fast and Direct Counter Attacks with Through Ball in Behind
- Sampaoli: Fast Transition with Midfielders Tracking Back to Get Behind the Ball
83 Practices (20 Full Sessions) including:
- Direct Counter Attacks with Driving Support Runs in a Position Specific 2 Zone Game
- High Press to Win the Ball + Fast Attack in a 2 Zone Small Sided Game
- High Intensity Pressing in the Middle Zone and Fast Break Attack in a 3 Zone Game
- Quickly Returning into Defensive Shape After an Attack in a Dynamic 11 v 6 Practice
- Switching the Point of Defence to Recover the Ball as Quickly as Possible in a Dynamic Game
- Condensing the Space After Losing Possession in the Low Zone with a Numerical Disadvantage
About the Author
During my playing career I won 6 championships with 5 different teams. At the age of 29 I stopped playing and completed my studies in fitness conditioning and football coaching. I was also a student of the UEFA coaching schools (H.F.F. in Greece) and I am a fully certified UEFA ‘A’ Licence coach.
I started my coaching career coaching at academy level for 3 years and for the last 6 years I have been a head coach at F.C. Doxa Dramas (professional Greek team) and 3 different semi-professional teams in Greece (winning 2 championships).
- UEFA A Coaching Licence
- Bachelor Degree in Physical & Sports Education (Specialising in Soccer Conditioning).
- Author of 3 Books Jose Mourinho Attacking Sessions (2013) & Spain Attacking Sessions (2014) Coaching Transition Play Vol. 1 (2017)
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|
Es gibt viele Wiederholungen von Teil 1. Ansonsten gut