eBook Series: German Top Level Tactics - Part 2
- Tactical Principles
- Analysis of Situations in the Game
- A Variety of Practices and How to Coach Them
Author: Steven Turek
Edited by: Peter Schreiner
Translated by: Tjorben Becker
Editor: Institute of Youth soccer, Essen - Germany (www.soccer-coaches.com)
Pages: 52 - Graphics: 41
The second part of the series “German Top Level Tactics” is all about the Back Three. The coach and expert on tactics Steven Turek presents at the beginning theoretical principles and deals especially with the following questions:
- Which impact has the build up of a back three on the rest of the formation?
- What is the correct build up of a back three?
- What advantages and disadvantages come along with a back three?
In the second chapter, Steven Turek focuses on concrete situations in competition and describes detailed solutions of the back three. All solutions are described with the definite timing of paths as well as exceptions and specialties.
The last part of the book presents practical exercises. The spectrum reaches over practical drills up to complex team-tactical exercises.
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|