Series: German Training Concepts - Part 1 (eBook)
Author: Steven Turek
Publisher: Peter Schreiner (Institute for Youth Soccer)
Pages: 46 - Graphics: 45
The German institute of Youth-Soccer and Steven Turek start a new eBook-series with the title: German Training Concepts. Coaches of all levels receive for their training routine instantly convertible training and coaching tips. The presented exercises are easily adaptable to different numbers of players and variable without any complications. The practical eBook is rounded off with numerous training exercises with the appropriate content of coaching tips and corrections to the respective thematically priority.
The first part deals with variations and coaching tips in the passing-diamond.
- 15 Variations in the Passing-Diamond
- 7 Variations for Hidden Give-and-Go's
- 4 Variations for the Play into the Depth of the Pitch
- 4 Small sided games with the Passing-Diamond
- 2 TSmall sided games with Finishing
- Detailed Coaching for Passer and Receiver
|Age group:||U11 - U14, U15 - U19, U20 - Pro|